Monday, December 14, 2009

There r like holes on my face after facial?

I think they r enlarged pores. But why do i get them after facial? Is it because they squeeze my face too hard for the blackheads to come out?





Is there a way to minimize their size permanently?There r like holes on my face after facial?
Ur pores open up because they are clear, they should eventually return to their natural size.There r like holes on my face after facial?
The Acnezine solution is a revolutionary acne skin care system formulated to treat acne from the inside-out. The Acnezine Solution is not just another topical acne treatment product. It is an entire skin care management system that finds the source of your acne and not only heals the blemishes you have, but also treats future outbreaks that you don't even see yet!



No comments:

Post a Comment