Friday, December 25, 2009

Exactly how much of each should i put on my face for a honey and oatmeal facial mask?

how much of oats or oatmeal should i use and should it be cooked?


how much honey should i use and should i do anything to that?


how much water should i use and should i do anything like heat up or something?


and how long do i keep it on my face and how much do i put on?


just tell me instructions and everyhting!


thx.Exactly how much of each should i put on my face for a honey and oatmeal facial mask?
It's been while since I've made one of these but I usually do...





1 package original (no flavor) oatmeal... cook according to directions


1 tablespoon honey... mix into cooked oatmeal


let it sit on your face for 10-15 minutes.
  • ireland
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment