Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My face looks really red from a facial, what can i do?

I had a few pimples on my face and i got a facial yesterday to clean my face from the pimples. But when i woke up this morning my face was still red from the irritated pimples. What can i do because my face looks horrible?My face looks really red from a facial, what can i do?
try a really light weight soothing gel or lotion..nothing with perfumes in it..like a hypo allergenic one..don't wash your face with hot water either, use cool or luke warm!My face looks really red from a facial, what can i do?
well, other facial centers offer a what so called sea weed mask after a facial treatment. it helps to decrease the irritation after having a facial. it'll make the redness subside in no more than 2 days. trust me, my aunty have been going to this facial centre for like 2 years and i have witness the difference compared to other facial treatment who doesn't use any mask after a facial...hope that helps, and oh, just a piece of advice, don't wash yuor face after a facial, it may worsen your pimple...
wel, try applying ice first then apply a paste of (chana dal) besan %26amp; clean it %26amp; apply cucumber juice .try to meditate a bit to cool u off. %26amp; surprise u wil find ur redness on face is gone.


note : remember to use a sunscreen of 30+ spf.
Wash your face with slightly cold water, then put some aftersun on it, or after shave balm on afterwards, but only a little on the worst areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment