Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Can I get a facial if I have a few acne scabs on my face?

I've recently popped a few pimples (I know, I know) and now have a scab or two in their place. My skin is a disaster at the moment, with tons of acne. Would it be okay to get a facial with these problems, or should I wait for the scabs to heal?





I've never had a facial before, and don't want to waste my time and money if I won't be able to get good results.Can I get a facial if I have a few acne scabs on my face?
If your face is exploding don't waste you time and money on a facial, go on to the dermatologist, for a few dollars you'll probably get medicine and get healthy from the inside first...the facials are really only good if given by a dermatologist...they do know what they are doing, and I'd pick a woman because they are easier to talk to, and get a plan for beauty going, in place of just a way to be pampered for the day. I have worked at these places and believe me, they read you great brochures but the products are mostly just fly by night deals.....good luckCan I get a facial if I have a few acne scabs on my face?
Wait till the scabs have healed, to avoid further aggravation.
Yes you can.


The person giving you the facial, should be able to direct you on how to help your skin and what products are available for you to use.


Relax and enjoy.
you might want to get a peel. it would probably help your skin heal.
It shouldn't be a problem. I'll be more than happy to give you as many facials as you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment