Friday, December 25, 2009

How can i get rid of my pimples in 3 days? any natural stuff that i can put on my face? facial masks?veggies?

Plenty of good advice here.How can i get rid of my pimples in 3 days? any natural stuff that i can put on my face? facial masks?veggies?
read tips on treating acne, skincare and home remedies on this siteHow can i get rid of my pimples in 3 days? any natural stuff that i can put on my face? facial masks?veggies?
Lemon juice.





the juice actually tightens the skin, and makes it less noticiable, but doesn't get rid of it completely.
Well what i have it gets rid of it in one day and you don't have to order it of TV or nothing I would look in to getting this if i where you it helps alot well you are probably wondering what the product is it is........deep clean and clean advantage or you can get deep clean and clear but deep clean and clear dose not work as good as deep clean and clean advantage so well there is my advise i used this product before getting my license and it worked really well so try it.
Try a clay facial. You mix clay powder with warm water, put it on your face and let it dry. Then wash off.
Queen Helene Mint Julep mask!!! That stuff ROCKS!!! And, it's really cheap. You can also try a dab of Preparation H (I know it sounds gross) at bedtime to reduce the puffiness, or a dab of toothpaste to help it dry.
well clearasil ultra claims is will clear your face up in just 3 days, so that may be so,ething to look into. but if you're broke like me then you will want to go with some household stuff i recomend crushing up a ibeprophen into a fine powder and mixing it with toothpaste, the ibprophen will reduce the redness and inflamation and the toothpaste will dry the pimple out. also at CVS there is this tool and you canfind it next to the tweesers and stuff, and its designed specifically for popping zits without leaving scars, its like 5 bucks, and its a little metal tool that almost looks like something a dentist would use, but trust me that thing is awesome.
ProActiv works realllly fast and it is the best thing I have ever used. You skin will look different after just 24 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment