Friday, December 25, 2009

Can facial cleansing wipes be used instead of face wash?

Or do the facial cleansing wipes not work well enough? Thanks!Can facial cleansing wipes be used instead of face wash?
Yes, but for me that doesn't work as well. If you use a foundation or a cover up, it tends to take the makeup off first then it barely cleanses your skin. I think the better thing for your skin is to use a facial wash. However if you are going to use wipes instead a good kind is Clearasil. :)Can facial cleansing wipes be used instead of face wash?
I think these are better for quick washing like at the end of the day to take away make-up if youre too tired to shower lol. Also if youre gonna use these to wash your face make sure you still rinse your face with water to get rid of any leftover residue.
I think that the facial cleansing wipes do an adequate job, but if you want a thorough job, then ensure that you use your face wash.
I wake up with an occasional zit whenever I use face wipes in place of washing. This tells me its not doing its job quite as well. I never wake up with zits otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment