Monday, December 21, 2009

Can anyone help me with a home facial for a clear face?and for sun tan? ?

I am 26 yrs old woman .I have oily skin and my face has blackheads,pimples %26amp; large open pores.My body %26amp; face is also sun tanned?can anyone suggest with home remedies?Can anyone help me with a home facial for a clear face?and for sun tan? ?
I had a very oily skin. That caused lots of acne and bad skin pores.





I have used a claensing system, pore cleansing masque and a polishing scrub. Now my skin is nice and clean. I like it !! I think you might have heard about the company Artistry which has been leading brand for the last 5 years as per the ';Internet Retailer'; magazine.





You can buy them at


https://www.quixtar.com/products/thumbnail.aspx?pid=1484%26amp;ctg=1702





user: guest_use


pass: password123





Regards.....Can anyone help me with a home facial for a clear face?and for sun tan? ?
There is a post here that will help with reducing your large pores: http://beauty-fitnesstips.blogspot.com/
Drink a lot of water and have oil pads or even just tissues to wipe your face down when it gets too oily. Wash twice a day with a mild cleanser that doesn't have anything extra added into it (like scents, perfumes, etc). Make sure to use an oil-free moisturizer because if your skin is too dry it will create oil on it's own. Try not to wear make up (such as foundation or powders, especially the kinds that go over your t-zone area). Eat healthy (fruits and veggies) and get a daily intake of vitamins. Make sure to wash with warm water (as that opens your pores to clean them better) and as soon as you're done splash your face with cold cold water (that will make your pores smaller). Good luck!
I can try to find a Mary Kay consultant who would be happy to come over and facial you.


But, you need to find a cleanser and moisturzier and some kind of acne treament to apply daily. Also, fish oil supplements help, baking soda and water paste once a week, apple cidear vinegar spotted on zits make them dissapear over night or will greatly reduce a larger one. Tomato masks work well. A mask once or twice a week..egg yolk and mint are good too.
  • ireland
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment