Friday, December 25, 2009

Is it okay to use 3 diffrent facial products on your face?

Clear and clear morning burst in the morning and clarins at night


then the next day is clear and clear pore cleanser then clarins at night?


will it do harm to my skin?Is it okay to use 3 diffrent facial products on your face?
ya its ok... i use neutrogena oil free acne wash... clean and clear dual action moisterizer (moisterises and fights acne), and neutrogena on-the-spot acne treatment... a topical cream for individual zits.





I do it night and day... and my skins fineIs it okay to use 3 diffrent facial products on your face?
I would say no 1 is good enough or you'll be taking to much facial oils out of you skin. They should be all pH balanced anyway.
That's way too much chemicals. Use once or twice a week. It also make your skin more oily and it makes make-up come off more easily.
If you stick to one product each week, it shouldn't be bad, because that way your skin won't get too used to the product and the product will be ineffective.
it should be fine - those are all over the counter products
I know from experience that this many products on your face is definitely too harsh. I myself use Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Foam Cleanser in the morning and in the evening (long name, huh?), and from time to time I exfoliate my skin with a scrub (I really like the St. Ive's Apricot Scrub). If you use too many products, after a while you WILL be having skin problems. I wouldn't try that - I'm afraid of too many chemicals.
No I use different brands on my face.
  • ireland
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment