Monday, December 21, 2009

Can anybody tell me a home remedy for removing facial hair on hands and face?

Use tweezersCan anybody tell me a home remedy for removing facial hair on hands and face?
i hope u not a girlCan anybody tell me a home remedy for removing facial hair on hands and face?
buy those wax kits
Get a razer and shaving cream and shave
My frend uses sugaring....u can buy this in a store or make it at home. To make it u jus heat up sum sugar with lemon juice in it ...wen its melted put it on ur face and leave till its hardened. Then u can pull it off and it will come off wid da hairs.





WORD OF WARNING! let the sugar cool a lil b4 u put it on ur face otherwise u will get burnt!!
Use tweezers.
I think there is a natural one that you can use ingrediants from your own kitchen at BeautyDen.com but I've never tried it. Click Beauty Recipes under Beauty and Style. It should be under there
a razor instead of chemicals
Use a Razor=))
waxing
just use some freakin duck tape that's more easier and cheaper!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment