Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Is there any facial exercise to make my face to look fit and fine ?

I have read some articles about facial exercises. I came to know that they really help in making face more good looking as well as glowing. but i dont know how to do any of those.


can someone please help me in doing this. I feel my face is older than my body. so how shal i fight back with this problem..?Is there any facial exercise to make my face to look fit and fine ?
Beign a medical student i wud like to advice,


Kissing is one of the best exercises to improving ur facial muscle tone... a long kiss lip to lip is what one need to improve facial muscle tone... it has been proved that kissing involves use of more number of facial muscles at a time, which inturn maintains good tone...


Besides kissing daily performing facial exercises with facial massage is another good option.. usually this should be performed just after bath, so the moist condition inturn favours ur skin glow during massage...Is there any facial exercise to make my face to look fit and fine ?
The best tried thing is to change your bad eating habits and to exercise 5 days/week for at least an hour. Also to sleep well for 7-8 hours at neight. Avoid stresses and lead a cheerful, always-changing life!

No comments:

Post a Comment