Monday, December 21, 2009

I have a rounder face what kind of facial piercing will look good on me?

i have rounder face not fat and not like a ball but more rounded i really want facial piercing i dont know what i was thinking monroe but i just dont think it would work. i want it to look nice so i thought i would get input


please no comments about what the risks are ect.I have a rounder face what kind of facial piercing will look good on me?
NOSE!!!








looks awsum on ne1 an am obsessed wiff nose piercings





it dont hurt an looks awsum :)I have a rounder face what kind of facial piercing will look good on me?
Well as long as ur lips aint to thin then u should get ur lip pierced....Either on the sides or the middle would look good....
i have the same type of face.......and i have my eyebrow pierced, everyone says it looks really good..
I've also got a round face, I had my nose pierced. It wasn't painful, and it was easy to maintain. I loved it. I only took it out after getting my tongue pierced because I didn't want too many extra holes in my head. :)





If i could do it all over again, I would have just kept the nose stud and forgot the tongue ring. I miss it.
The nose is the best place then there is the eyebrow, the lips, maybe the tongue but sometimes it just isn't worth it. And the last is the chin like right under the lips.
What about a labret? I think they look good.
well, i dont think you should because people should get peircings because they see the,m, and fall in love with a certain one. Not get one just because you want one to look ';hot'; , which is obviously what your doing since yuor asking ******* yahoo zombies what you should drill through your face. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment