Friday, December 25, 2009

I'm a girl who has peach fuzz ALL over my face. What is the best way to remove facial hair?

Examples: Threading, waxing, etc. I've tried the Sally Hansen Wax strips that you use at home, but they did work. I don't want to spend too much money, so please don't suggest things are too expensive to keep up.I'm a girl who has peach fuzz ALL over my face. What is the best way to remove facial hair?
I have peach fuzz, too. It's not really noticible except in the light or if i put on too much powder, but i like sunshine, lol, so.... i use LaCross eyebrow shapers by Sally Hansen on my cheeks. It's not like regular razors that cause it to grow back thicker and darker. I use them about once a week and you can use each one about 4 times. There is three to a pack and it cost about 3 dollars at Wal-Mart or Walgreens. Be careful of using nair or wax, because it can irritate the skin and cause a rash. Also, there is no need to go through the pain, money, and fuss.I'm a girl who has peach fuzz ALL over my face. What is the best way to remove facial hair?
Leave it. If you're blonde like your Avatar, you don't need to worry about it. You're probably the only one who sees it. For real. :)
if you have never removed the hair before, be careful because with some people, it may come back darker.. just take caution.. if it isnt that bad, dont worry about it.. but you can always go to a waxer (ask around and get an idea of someone you can trust and get along with) and explain your issue..


my problem is i break out really bad when it comes to removing facial hair, but have learned that the best thing for my skin is threading.. that gives me the best results..





be careful with products such as nair because especially in the summer time or if you tan, it may discolor the skin..
if it's truly just peach fuzz which by definition is light blonde fine hair, then just leave it, honestly. i have it too and was self conscious of it as a teen but always chickened out of doing anything about it and now at 38 (!) i'm glad I did. If it's thick or dark at all see a dermatologish or esthetician about better ways than waxing or threading to have it permanently removed, but be prepared to spend some money. There is no way to remove it thoroughly AND on the cheap. Good luck!
try using nair... you will have to keep it up but it only costs like $7 a big bottle... so its not bad
go to a beaty parlor and they'll fix you up !! don't worry ur the only one who can probley see it but if it bothers you then u should do something about it
wax or if you have blonde hair leave it outside of waxing and electrolisis whatever you do DONOT SHAVE it will grow back thicker and longer quicker try nair or try epilstop wax you can get the epilstop at a dollar store thats where i get it

No comments:

Post a Comment