Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What facial Product should i use for my combination face with pimples on T-Zone and dryness on cheeks?

I am a 19yo girl this year. I always have a clear and smooth skin until around 3 or 4 months ago. Pimples have been gathering around my T-zone. They are oily. Yet, my cheeks are still clear but DRY. I used Clean %26amp; Clear acne cleanser to wash my face(which makes my face even dryer), and used clean %26amp; clear acne speed clearing gel to apply on my pimples.





My sister advise me not to scratch when the pimples dry up, just leave it and the dried pimples will drop by itself. But no matter how many times i had used the clearing gel on my pimples, they just wont drop off until i scratched them off. Thus, leaving scars T.T (the scars are really ugly).





As for my dry cheek(perhaps due to airconditioning and sun for almost 20hours everyday), i used rosken skin repair dry skin cream. It is meant for body, and the descript says that it is suitable for face. It is really uneasy as it is cream. Not very effective. Any recommendation for water-based moisturizer for skin?





I'm a singaporean anywayWhat facial Product should i use for my combination face with pimples on T-Zone and dryness on cheeks?
you could try Pond's oil solution facial scrub

No comments:

Post a Comment