Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I realise that am growing fatter only in the face. How can i stop or reduce my facial fat.?

My face just can't stop growing fatter and fatter, just don't know why. Am over fortyI realise that am growing fatter only in the face. How can i stop or reduce my facial fat.?
Perfectly normal, especially if over 40. The only suggestion I have is that you go to the gym and do some cardio or try to find some facial exercises online...gum chewing helps as well.I realise that am growing fatter only in the face. How can i stop or reduce my facial fat.?
I never heard of just getting fat in your face. I assume you have put on some weight. Whenever you put on weight, the fat is distrubuted to different parts of the body.





I suggest you go to the gym and d cardio and get rid of some of that excess fat. As you lose weight, you will see the fat will come off your entire body including your face.





Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment