Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Does hair cause facial hair to grow when it's touching your face?

My mother noticed I had some hairs growing on my cheeks :( she says it because my hair touches my face, which causes them to grow. Is that true?Does hair cause facial hair to grow when it's touching your face?
That definately sounds like a myth. It's not possible for hair touching your face to make hair grow there.








If it was true, half of my face would be hairy. Lol.Does hair cause facial hair to grow when it's touching your face?
Uh, no.


Or else everyone would need bangs to grow eyebrows.





Genetics, is my guess.
I really hope not! Because whenever I wake up, my hair is ALL over my face.


Do I look like the Sasquatch? No, not really xD





I don't really believe that =P
um, no!! she probably just told you that to make you feel better??
i highly doubt that

No comments:

Post a Comment