Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Guys what body part attracts you NOT on a woman's face? AND what facial feature attracts you?

what do you like most about it? what's so sexy about it? is there anything a woman can do so that it turns you on? lolGuys what body part attracts you NOT on a woman's face? AND what facial feature attracts you?
I think eyes is more attractive in the women face


not turn me on but attract me





Turn me on girls know better than boys lol





good luckGuys what body part attracts you NOT on a woman's face? AND what facial feature attracts you?
On her face - her nose.





Her body - narrow hips





I like women that are not much shorter than me, have a face that compliments mine, has a petite bone structure, long legs, arms and neck. What turns me on? That isn't too hard.
Besides the common butt and breast I love legs. I don't know what it is about legs but sexy legs can turn me on.





As far as on the face I love a cute smile.
Hi Dear





Total Package that includes Attitude
face = eyes





body = curves and @ss
hip and paddocks


eyes and lips and nose
The 3 B's.....the BOOBIES....the BEAN shot.....and of course, the BOOTY! Men are such visual pervs! LOL!
im not a guy





but im guessing they will say boobs and legs


HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment