Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What facial wash works good on your skin to make your face less oily?

Philosophy on a clear day super facial wash for oily skin is the best one to use.What facial wash works good on your skin to make your face less oily?
I use Clinique products, I just love them. You can go to their website and do a skin evaluation and they will tell you which products to use, they have a 1-2-3 system, inexpensive in my opinion that works wonders! And they even have one for oily skin, I think you'd love it.





Also, The Body Shop has oily skin products using tea tree oil that I hear works really well. I am just a Clinique fan and wont use anything else! ;-)What facial wash works good on your skin to make your face less oily?
I use the acne free products. They include a facial cleanser, toner and repair lotion. My skin is clear!! (knock on wood) I highly recommend these products. You can get them at your local Target or Walmart.
neutrogena oil free face wash. Description: orange, has a foam pump, and a white top. To also stop oil, try using the oil free toner. To finish use the sensitive skin oil free moisturizer!!! if you use all of those, your face will be smooth, without the oil!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment