Friday, December 25, 2009

Is it normal for your face to get dry after you use a new facial wash?

I recently switched face cleansers from Neutrogena Sensitive Skin Solutions for Oily Skin to the Oil-Free Acne Wash. I noticed my face gets a little bit dry after I wash my face, but nothing too bad. Is this normal? Or should I stop using it?Is it normal for your face to get dry after you use a new facial wash?
yes, your skin just isn't used to the new product, once you use it some more, it will do the job that you paid for.


or maybe it's because it's an Oil Free Acne Wash, i would also guess that it is working a little bit too hard.


if it proceeds after 2 weeks, you should stop using it. it's not the facial wash for your skin type.Is it normal for your face to get dry after you use a new facial wash?
hello when you change the wash it's good to check out how it is going to work on your skin type the first one you were using might have been better but as you have said the weather could make your skin dry out can you go to a chemist and ask the ladies there about how to get the right wash for your skin type and use a moisturiser to help as i live is Australia we have summer here and the weather is hot and we need to use lots of creams to help our skin from drying out best of luck
This is normal especially with the cold weather we have, unless you are in a warm place like Florida....





I recommend using a daily moisturizer when you are done washing your face....Cereve or Cetaphil works really well! You can find this at Walgreens.





Best of luck!
yeah..it is normal.I use the exact same product and,at first, I thought something was wrong but later I figured out it was perfectly normal.
I didn't recognize if mine did. I switched 5 times. Oh and thanks for the answer on my question! It answered it and now I can advertise :)

No comments:

Post a Comment