Friday, December 25, 2009

What facial moisturizer doesn't make your face oily?

Every time i use a facial moisturizer my face gets really oily, but the dryness never actually goes away. Any suggestions?What facial moisturizer doesn't make your face oily?
It is likely that you skin is not getting moisturised properly that is why your skin is still dry. You should use a light moisturiser with SPF during the day time and a slightly heavier one (without SPF) at night. Exfoliate twice a week. Use a cleanser and toner once a day.


Drink lots of water. Eat lots of fruits and vegetables.What facial moisturizer doesn't make your face oily?
I have the same problem. I use Aveeno Clear Complexion. The acne medicine they use helps maintain clear skin while keeping my face acne free, and moisturized without the oily residue a lot of the other brands tend to leave.
Mary Kay works awesome! It makes your face soft, but not oily. Must try!!
I use Clinique and it works really well.
I use Proactive and Clinque. They are great. I love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment