Wednesday, December 30, 2009

If i put Rogaine on my face, will it help me grow facial hair?

I wonder if this works. Anyone tried? Any horrible (or pleasant) side effects?If i put Rogaine on my face, will it help me grow facial hair?
The only success story that I have seen was posted on Ansers was from someone who had partially balding eyebrows and roggraine grew hair that thickened them. No side effects - just nice attractive eye browsIf i put Rogaine on my face, will it help me grow facial hair?
Rogaine is not typically used on the face and is not suggested to use in that way. If you purchase the product please use as directed. If you're looking to stimulate hair growth on your face I would consult a doctor for options to help you achieve what you're looking for.
It's people like you who are slowing down the advancement of the human race. In other words..... Dude, just jump off a cliff.
i would call the 1-800 number on the box haha that would be FUNNY i've never heard of anyone doing that. lol
  • ireland
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment