Friday, December 25, 2009

What is the best facial cleanser out there for clearing up your face?

my face only breaks out sometimes, and it is normally not that bad.What is the best facial cleanser out there for clearing up your face?
Aveeno is good. I good trick I learned right here on Yahoo! Answers is to wash with warm water so your pores open up and you can cleanse them and then rinse with cold water so they close up and don't collect impurities again.What is the best facial cleanser out there for clearing up your face?
I would suggest St. Ives apricot scrub. I have been using it for two months now and I get maybe one or two oil pimples rarely. It exfoliates and cleanses BEST OF BOTH WORLDS! Anyway deff. try it, you won't be disappointed. (:
The Neutrogena Wave! . . . It's Amazing.
Anythign from Olay. And try Bare Esscentuals Rare Minerals Blemish Therapy
The one I use is Aveeno Calming, and its very good. I have sensative skin.
That Proactive stuff is good - look it up on the internet.
i use Clearasil and that really works and so does proactive.

No comments:

Post a Comment