Friday, December 25, 2009

Help please I have excema on my face. What facial product has anyone had luck with.?

I cannot wear any make-up I try to cover my redness with makeup but within minutes my redness showes through and gets worse not to mention the itch. I have a new job now and would like to look presentable instead of blotchy. Also any moisturizer seems to make my face look worse. I come home after work wash my face with cetaphil but my skin is so dry it needs to be moisturized.Help please I have excema on my face. What facial product has anyone had luck with.?
If you go to the baby aisle they have lotions that are sensitive enough for you face. They're made by Aveeno, oatmeal based, and made for eczema. I have it on my hands, I'm a chef and have to wear rubber gloves alot so the powder in them dries out my skin,and the lotion and bubble bath work wonders. It clears up the redness and takes away the irritation. It should go away in a couple days. If you use this under your makeup it should help. Also, it's a little expensive, but neutrogena makes an oil free cover up and foundation. It's becoming redder because the oil in the make up is irritating it and not letting moisture and air in to it. But going the extra step and spending a little more on the make up definitely saves on spending the money at the dr. I spent hundreds of dollars to see a dermatologist, and 110 bucks a month on lotions he prescribed, and it still came back. So what I found was best is just treat the outbreaks with lotions, keep it moisturized because the outbreaks will be less noticeable. And you're welcome for the recipe for italian seansoning :D. I swear by that one, use it all the time in anything from sauces to meatballs, to meatloaf :D. If you want really good garlic bread..make like usual and sprinkle some of that on it...yummy :D. Buying the seasoning is actually kinda pointless cause most people have all those ingredients in their spice rack anyways...glad I could help :D.Help please I have excema on my face. What facial product has anyone had luck with.?
eucerin cream is great for excema
I have excema on my hands and my doctor wrote me a prescription for a steriod cream that has worked beautifully. I'd go visit a doctor because they can give you prescriptions that you can't just get over the counter.





Especially since it's your face-- that can be a sensitive area.
FACIAL CREAM WITH E8 VITAMINS IS GOOD - FACE IS SENSITIVE WASH 3-4 TIME A DAY WITH CLEAN WATER AND NO SOAP USE OLIVE OIL TO WASH FACE AND COLD WATER

No comments:

Post a Comment