Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What facial moisturizer can i use that won't make my face oily?

I just need something light that won't make me break out.What facial moisturizer can i use that won't make my face oily?
I use the Timewise from MaryKay. I love it and it makes my face feel wonderfulWhat facial moisturizer can i use that won't make my face oily?
It depends on your skin type as well. If you're naturally more oily or dry and if you have particular spots that get really oily like your nose or forehead then some moisturizers are going to be work better than others. I get more oily from Neutrogena facial moisturizer for example. Burt's Bees has one made with royal jelly and they're all about the natural ingredients. You can check it out on http://www.burtsbees.com/ if you're curious.
use one pump of clinique's moisturizer they make moisturizer for extremley dry, or partially dry n i do believe oily too it helps make ur makeup stick too it works great
I love Olay's Total Effect. It absorbs quickly and makes my skin soft and smooth. I've been using it for 2 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment