Friday, December 25, 2009

Are there any good facial products i can use to keep my face clean?

i want to clear up my face and keep it clear. any good products and moisturizers?Are there any good facial products i can use to keep my face clean?
A mild soap, like Cetaphil: http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.a鈥?/a>





If you use a scrub or a harsh soap, you will be drying out your skin excessively, meaning your body will have to produce more oils, which will in turn clog your pores. Also, dry skin will make you want to use a moisturizer, which will also clog your pores.





I use Cetaphil with warm water and nothing else! I had acne before, but my face has remained clear after this!Are there any good facial products i can use to keep my face clean?
i use Clean and Clear pore cleanser and face wash,they work very well. i dont get any pimples or blemishes when i use it. also there face moisturizer you put it on after you clean your face and before you put your makeup on for the day. good luck on finding your face wash!!
The Neutrogena Wave did wonders for me. I just use it in the shower and you're skin becomes very clean and soft. Then I follow it up with Stridex pads- they work amazingggg when you're skin has just been cleansed properly.
Well i the thing i do to make my pimples dry up is a baking soda face mask it works really well for me. Other than that i use neutrogena double sided pads they work well too
One of my methods is wash your face with warm water regularly. Just by cleaning out the pores, you can help acne. I also use Biore pore unclogging scrub, which helps me with blackheads and acne.
try the neutrogena wave (:





help me? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a> thanks.
i agree with suzy on this one the neotrogena wave is amazing!! I use it in the shower and than at night I follow it up with mary kay night solution!
You should check out acne.org and follow the steps. Proactiv and Clean %26amp; Clear only work for some people.
neutrogena AND proactiv together.

No comments:

Post a Comment