Monday, December 21, 2009

If I get a facial today will my face be irritated tomorrow?

If I were to get a facial today (evening) will my face be red tomorrow?





Also would I be able to wear face makeup tomorrow?





Thank you!





*this would be my first facial if that matters =]If I get a facial today will my face be irritated tomorrow?
If it's just a basic facial... no chemical peel or whatever then no it should feel and look great! I had one the night before my wedding last year and with that and the makeup done the next day it was like I had new skin on!





A basic facial should include any removal of black heads, an exfoliant to remove dead skin cells, a cream cleanser, toner, sometimes they use different moisturizers here and there to replenish your skin and give you a nice healthy glow. Ooh not to mention the temple and head massage! That's the best part! You should be fine and enjoy it very much. =)If I get a facial today will my face be irritated tomorrow?
You're very welcome and thanks also! It was a blast! Report Abuse

yes, your face will be irritated... it takes at least a day to settle down. Better to have your facial a few days before any important event.





Makeup won't cover up the redness completely. You could try powdering some green eyeshadow over the blotches (it neuters red) and cover it up with concealer. Good luck!
I would never take the risk of getting a facial.





It takes time to heal. a day is not enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment