Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A good facial cleanser for a face that gets zits easily ?

my face isn't too oily, it's more like combo. i use a toner and i just wanna find a good facial cleanser that helps treats and prevents acne, while it also deep cleans without over drying skin.a ny ideas ?A good facial cleanser for a face that gets zits easily ?
I use Mary Kay, it works awesome!!1A good facial cleanser for a face that gets zits easily ?
well im not sure if this will help but i use this face wash that contains organic tea tree oil and awapuhi (i dont know what that is). the color of the face wash is like... tan or brown. i bought it from trader joe's.
Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment, Power-Foam Wash





:)
proactiv honestly does work
I squeeze a lemon every morning a use a tissue to rub the juice on my face it works wonders in only one week i got rid of all of my acne but when i stoped rubbing the lemon on my face my acne came back so do it for about a month.
clean %26amp; clear blackheads


trust m3 it works
I personally use Dove Beauty Bar.


But it isn't so much the cleanser that's important as the treatment.


I recommend benzoyl peroxide.
http://www.ihateyoujulia.com/?id=c76e72d鈥?/a>
use produts with t3 oil


or better still, visit a dermatologist like i did and now my face is smooth and zit freeeeeeeeeeeeeee
if ur in australia, use a product called Rationale, im not sure if they are available overseas but look it up.
Clean and Clear cream it's specifically for break-outs--it's amazing. It tingles-- so you know it's working! and it's strong!
I really like Clearasil. Works wonders for me.
Get oxy or proactive.They work very quickly and zap those zits right away.There the best 2 zit products in the U.S anyways.
homemade 100% oatmeal and honey....


for 10 minutes once a day


your skin will improve in days


especially the honey-- it will make your skin glow!!!!
toilet water and dog saliva. i know it sounds gross but trust me, zits fear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment