Monday, December 21, 2009

Is it natural to grow more noticeable facial hair on one side of your face than the other?

I'm almost 18 and i wanted to know if it's possible for facial hair to start growing on one side of you face faster than the other?





I can feel lots of hair on my cheeks but it's not noticeable, but my side burns are. The side burn on my left side is pretty noticable but the right side isn't. So my question is, can facial hair grow in certain spots before others? If so will the growth on both sides equal out in time?Is it natural to grow more noticeable facial hair on one side of your face than the other?
yes , everyone always grows something more on one side rather then the other side....





a good example are your feet , one's bigger then the other, thats how everyone is.

No comments:

Post a Comment