Friday, December 25, 2009

How to get rid of pimples..if i facial my face once do i have to repeat it every time?

Dear munni,


I don't know how old you are and if you are still going through puberty, you may have to repete any treatment a few times over. Also, please consult your dermatologist (skin doctor).





Please also check my answer to Suzyq48's question:


';I heard that putting egg yolk on your face helps acne. is it true?'; Some of this may also be beneficial for you too - especially about the scaring!How to get rid of pimples..if i facial my face once do i have to repeat it every time?
TAKE ANTI BIOTIC DRUG NAMED RIBAVIRIN CAPS 200MG TWICE DAILY AND APPLY MICONAZOLE CREAMHow to get rid of pimples..if i facial my face once do i have to repeat it every time?
This will solve your problems for good: http://mensniche.com/hit.php?w=104280%26amp;p=2%26amp;s=26

No comments:

Post a Comment