Monday, December 14, 2009

Is it too much using Face Cleanser and Facial Scrub at the same time?

Is it too much to use while in the shower:


A facial scrub to clean out deep pores then use another facial cleanser to clean the face to make it feel fresh?


I will then put toner on and moisturizer oil-free on my face to finish.





Am I cleaning my face way too much with the two product during the shower?Is it too much using Face Cleanser and Facial Scrub at the same time?
yes


only use ur facial clensear





when u go to sleep however, then do that processIs it too much using Face Cleanser and Facial Scrub at the same time?
It is recommended to use a scrub no more than 3 times a week, where as a daily facial cleanser can be used when you wake up and before you go to bed. I cream cleanser, i've found, tends to clog more than a soapy cleanser. Also a good daily facial moisturizer works wonders keeping the face soft and smooth, like a scrub can.
I think that is a bit too much. I will usually use a cleanser, toner, and moisturizer every day twice a day. However, once during the week instead of using a cleanser I will use a scrub. I find that you will have just as smooth and clean of skin if you do this.
I think that is probably too much at once.


I have Aveeno exfoliator and Aveeno calming foam face wash. I just alternate between the two. Or you could do one in the morning and one at night.
Using the facial scrub everyday might be a little too harsh. Try using the scrub a couple times a week. Your skin opens up more in steam, so they're already sensitive.
Yes that seems like a bit much and may be drying out your skin too much. And possibly causing more acne. Just use the cleanser regularly and the scrub a few times a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment