Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Is facial highlighter or face contouring highlighter even worth it?

does it actually make you any better looking than if you didn't wear it? is it worth the money? if you have any before and after pictures of face highlighters to that would be great!Is facial highlighter or face contouring highlighter even worth it?
Huh? I am not sure what you are asking but contouring and highlighting is GREAT way to bring out your natural features! You will be surprised to see what difference it will make! I have fair skin and I use a bronzer to contour under my cheekbones and man does it make my face look slimmer. The key is to apply it in a way that it is NOT noticeable that you contoured make in natural meaning a LITTLE goes a LONG way. Youtube contouring and highlighting and you will get a ton of videos of the best makeup gurus out there! Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment