Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Will rogain help me grow facial hair if i put it on my face?

just wondering because i can barely grow facial hair... stubbles here and there and thats it... i want to be able to grow more! thanks for your time!Will rogain help me grow facial hair if i put it on my face?
Brandon I didn't see your age. If you still have time to mature, I wouldn't worry. Not all men have hairy bodies, and beards. Some have very little pubic hair and body hair while they have a beard that's unreal. Some have thick pubic hair, and very little hair else where. Our genetic is what determines our penis ,testicle and hair distribution. If all is ok other wise you don't fool with what you have naturally. If you are burdened with this go to the doctors and have a chatt. If hormone replacement is necessary it will help with beard growth some. But it also has side effects that are serious. You fine young man! Be happy I bet your just as manly as any man. Good Luck! have a Very Merry Christmas!Will rogain help me grow facial hair if i put it on my face?
prolly not im guessing
dont do it! If you are still going through puberty, just be patient!!!


And if not, then you are lucky no to grow too much....less shaving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment