Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Have you tried ';facial exercises'; to firm up your face?

I have a couple of books. They claim that it will do wonders for your appearance. I am a little too inconsitent when I practice, but I wonder if anyone has had any success and visible results?Have you tried ';facial exercises'; to firm up your face?
Back in highschool, my teacher taught us an exercise to tone our necks. It is the only one I know and it seems to work, for I do not have sagging neck.





Steps:


1. sit up straight


2. look straight up into the ceiling


3. open and close your month slowly (like a fish) andd stretch your neck muscle


4. move your head a little to the left and do the same thing. You should feel your neck stretched in the right side


5. repeat step 4 by moving your head to the right.Have you tried ';facial exercises'; to firm up your face?
lol - i'm a long way from that. so sorry. ;-) Report Abuse

I've heard it causes wrinkles- expression lines will deepen.
what is facial exercies?
nah. never tried facial excercises. but i have tried chewing gum excessively..... it worked wonders. really toned my cheek muscles and defined my jawline. gotta power thru jaw cramps for the 1st week though, and after that... u will like the results. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment