Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My face felt really hot after using facial moisturizer. Is this normal?

After applying my facial moisturizer, my face felt really hot. Is this normal? It was a facial moisturizer from The Body Shop.My face felt really hot after using facial moisturizer. Is this normal?
you might have overly dry skin. It depends on what was in the moisturizer. There might have been something in it that caused it to feel farm. My girlfriend actually complained about that a while ago. She used some pumpkins scented scrub that was slightly spicy scented and said it burneds so I tried it. It felt warm on my skin but not uncomfortable like she described it, so you might just have sensitive skin.My face felt really hot after using facial moisturizer. Is this normal?
It sounds like your skin was dry and it got irritated. Moisturize your skin some more and after showers.. if it continues to feel hot, buy another one.

No comments:

Post a Comment