Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Reccomend facial sunscreen that does not leave face shiny?

Hi, can anyone reccomend a good sunscreen for the face that does not feel oily and leave my face all shiny? I tried the nutregena dry touch, but it is only a little better and it still leaves my face shiny. Price is not really a factor, I just want something good.Reccomend facial sunscreen that does not leave face shiny?
Murad Oil-Free Sunblock SPF 30. I have acne-prone, oily skin ---I apply this in the morning and pat it into my skin. A few minutes later the shine is gone.Reccomend facial sunscreen that does not leave face shiny?
Sunkiller sunblocks especially the powder one (white and light blue bottle) keep my face not oily the whole day. Bad thing about it is that it clogged my pores. However, I read in some forums that sunkiller sunblocks did not clogged the pores of some users. Hence, believe it still depends on individual whether sunkiller sunblocks will clog pores or not. Will give it 10 out of 10 for keeping my face not oily thou.
I love the Instant Mineral sunscreen by Peter Thomas Roth. It's a translucent powder sunscreen in SPF 30. I usually put it on over my makeup as it creates a nice matte finish. It's $30 at Sephora, but I found mine brand new for about $20 on ebay.
You should try a moisturizer that has SPF in it. I like Biotherm's moisturizing mattifying fluid with SPF 15. It's really light, and you can wear it under makeup and stuff. It's about $30.
neutrogena! i love that stuff and it works really good since it's oil free! the kind i use comes in a white/blue bottle

No comments:

Post a Comment