Wednesday, January 6, 2010

How is a facial foam used? Also, can I use my face moisturizing cream on my hands?

I just bought a facial foam and i don't exactly know how to use it.should I apply it and leave it for a couple of minuts and then rince it or just use it like regular soap and wash it of immediatly?





My face cream has a UV protection cn i use at as a sun screen on my hands ?How is a facial foam used? Also, can I use my face moisturizing cream on my hands?
apply a foam cleanser like you would any other type of cleaner. Gently work it into you skin using the tips of your fingers in a circular motion. You do not need to leave it on too long, and doing so may cause dryness. After working the cleanser in, you can simply rinse it off with luke-warm water or use a damp cloth (which can also help buff and exfoliate the skin). If you want to exfoliate and tone do so (in that order) following cleansing (I do this every other day). Your facial moisturizer is last. facial moisturizers are meant for use on the face and are usually lighter than other body lotions (to prevent the clogging of pores). Using your facial moisturizer as a hand lotion isn't taboo but the facial moisturizer will not moisturize your hands as much as it would your face and it will probably wear off easily. If you are looking for a more moisturizing lotion for your hands opt for a hand and body lotion or a sunscreen with moisturizer which will be thicker and richer. You may also want to consider wearing light and lace gloves during the summer if you are concerned about sun damage to your hands. I am in Japan right now and many women wear such things for additional skin protection.How is a facial foam used? Also, can I use my face moisturizing cream on my hands?
just listen 2 your sis :X

No comments:

Post a Comment