Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Are facial cleansers that burn your face bad for your skin?

it's clean and clear.Are facial cleansers that burn your face bad for your skin?
it won't kill you but your skin is probably too sensitive for that cleanser. the chemicals in it are to harsh for you. my face is really sensitive too so i usually use just regular soap and it seems to work really well for me. its usually dove or olay because they moisturize as well. you could try that. i found that sensitive skin types should probably not use cleansers that have chemicals like sylic acid that are commonly use in most cleansers and acne wash. i would try something on the natural side. try using apricot scrub from st ives but i think that still has sylic acid in it or something like that. i used this Burt's bees orange face wash and it worked really well. it also left my face really soft.


i hope that somewhat helpedAre facial cleansers that burn your face bad for your skin?
Burning sensation, I would say bad, wouldn't you?





Aveeno makes an oatmeal bar that's amazing. That's what I use and I drink a lot of water and green tea and have cut out all my dairy because I'm lactose intolerant.





My skin is really clear.





Use witch hazel toner on a cottonball and a light oil-free moisturizer.
Yes they most certainly are because they have harsh chemical based ingredients in them... which are causing that reaction on you.. A good one I would personally recommend is this one...


http://www.deliziososkincare.com/Cleanse鈥?/a>


you can also buy it here...


http://www.alnaturalcosmetics.com/servle鈥?/a>


Check it out... and Good Luck!
Yes. Clean and Clear use harsh chemicals.





Since it burnt, you probably have sensitive skin. Use Dove Soap and Aapri Facial Scrub.
If its a cleanser and it burns more than a tingle, then yes! it's bad for your skin!!! stop using it! Clean and clear is one of the harsher cleansers out there.





try neutrogena products, they're much gentler for your skin

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog!!!! Facial treatment are very important to remove dust and dead skin from face. Organic and home made products are good for face because it dose not occur side effect. I love organic face wash & I keep it in my hand bag.I found a site for organic face wash & many tips for our skin care(http://www.bestorganicfacewash.com/)Good luck.

    ReplyDelete