Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What can i do to remove hair off my face?does anyone know of a cream that will gradually reduce facial hair?

so im a 20 year old girl with a hairy face, lol, okay i have peach fuzz, u know? and i have side burn. its really not that bad from far away but i have a problem...





i cant wax because it will break me out, does anyone know of a cream that will gradually reduce facial hair?What can i do to remove hair off my face?does anyone know of a cream that will gradually reduce facial hair?
I would suggest you to use '; MySpring It'; - facial hair removing tool. Its just like threading but you can do it yourself. Its actually a spring bar that removes your facial hair from its roots without damaging your skin. Moreover its cheap (just around 15 bucks), reusable (up to 6 months) and portable. I give it thumbs up!


PS: If you want to remove your facial hair permanently then you have to go for laser treatments, but they are way expensive!What can i do to remove hair off my face?does anyone know of a cream that will gradually reduce facial hair?
Wax then Exfoliate .





or ...





Leg hair remover foam.


It bleaches hairs , then they fall off .





Allthough i dont think you should use that on your face , You'll prob. end up looking like michael jackson..
I know how you feel, it sucks having dark hair doesn't it? For the peach fuzz you can use any type of upper lip hair removal cream for women, it only takes about 5 minutes and takes off all the hair, some don't even have that much of a smell, also as they start to grow back you can pluck them. If you don't want to remove it you can get special bleaching creams for it as well and it just turns the hair really light and blonde, then they're hardly noticeable. I'm not sure about the hair on the side of your face, maybe you could try hair removal cream or the bleaching cream on them too, or just go out and sit in the sun for a while, haha! :)





Hope I helped, being a 'dark haired beauty' isn't all it's cracked up to be, not saying i'm a beauty or anything, haha. Hope you get it sorted, I'm still in school and I know I hate getting teased about it!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment