Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What facial products can I use to make my face look more smooth and my pores less visible??

My pores are visible, and I have oily skin (I hate it)


I want to have nice, smooth skin after I get rid of some of the acne I have... what can I use that is affordable?





Does clean and clear make those type of products? - Or do they only make products for Acne?





(if they don't please let me know some brands %26amp; it's name I can use)





Thanks!What facial products can I use to make my face look more smooth and my pores less visible??
St. Ives exfoliation products.





DON'T use any type of alcohol on your face, it over dries your skin, which causes your body to produce more oil.What facial products can I use to make my face look more smooth and my pores less visible??
You need a cream that Hydrates %26amp; Replenishes





Real Beauty Begins With Healthy Skin





The skin is the first line of defense and our face to the world. But too often, we don鈥檛 protect and nourish it as we should.


There鈥檚 nothing more beautiful than healthy skin. How many times have you wished that your skin still felt well-toned and had a healthy glow like years ago? The truth is that over time, our skin can become dull and dry.


Every day, every hour, every minute, our skin feels the effects of the sun, wind, cold, humidity, and dryness. If the skin isn鈥檛 protected against the abuses of the elements, the result is visible damage and signs of aging. When it comes to maintaining beautiful skin, nothing compares to a combination of good nutrition and the regular application of a quality skin cream.


I know of a skin Perfecting Cream that contains a specially prepared milk protein isolate. Two other important ingredients work to beautify your skin:


Emu oil hydrates and moisturizes the skin.


Sodium PCA is a naturally-occurring component of human skin that is thought to be responsible for an ability to trap moisture.


Together, the milk protein isolate, Emu oil, and Sodium PCA work to help shield your skin from the effects of the environment.


Traditional moisturizers are often pleasant to use but do not really moisturize the skin at all. Instead they consist of a thin greasy film that attempts to hold moisture in.


On the other hand, this Skin Perfecting Cream works below the surface to help maintain healthy-looking skin. Over time, skin will look softer and healthier and feel naturally moisturized.


The Skin Perfecting Cream I am recommending is most effective when used daily. In addition a tightening, lifting sensation will be experienced.


Feel free to contact me for any additional Information at


celenaper@yahoo.com
Noxema and then Alcohol, then a little more Noxema.


Then bleaching cream or Oil of Olay.
They have these wipes, which are not like baby wipes but they are for oil. You keep them in your purse and wipe your face anytime you need one. You can buy these at sephora. You can also use Nutregena on the spot acne treatment. Perfect for on the spot acne medicine. Use prodcut every night and morning. Keep your face very clean and DO NOT touch your face
  • love girls myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment