Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What really is the best facial wash for people with bad acne? Also what helps your face to be not as shiny?

i'm curious because of all of the advertising. So many face washes say they are the best, but i want other people's input! Also if your face gets really shiny throughout the day, what products (makeup or cleansers) help to fix that or hide it?What really is the best facial wash for people with bad acne? Also what helps your face to be not as shiny?
Not every product works on specific people, but I'm giving you my very best opinion here. I've spent years (from 7th grade till the middle of the summer before 11th grade) I'm a junior now, I've had very bad skin. Over the 10th grade year it started getting better and better, and suddenly when I bought two specific products after browsing advice sites for the issue, my skin got so clear I couldnt' believe it. I use Neutrogena Acne Stress Control for my cleanser every night in the shower or before I go to bed as well as St. Ives Apricot Scrub (in the shower it works best because of your pores opening). Seriously, it works miracles on the face. I've just recently in July gone on birth control due to PMDD and that puts in a bout of skin-clearing benefits from the decreasing of testosterone in your body as well. I've heard many praises of the Apricot Scrub and Neutrogena products are highly beneficial and recommended in magazines as well as tv ads and after using them, they're all true. I'm all for the products and I hope they could help your skin as well. Good luck!What really is the best facial wash for people with bad acne? Also what helps your face to be not as shiny?
When it comes to the acne face wash, it just takes experimenting because different products work differently on different people. I've found, for myself, that proactive helps a lot with the acne and it actually tends to dry out your face more which helps with the oiliness somewhat for myself as i have somewhat oily skin. Now Proactive hasn't worked with about 3 of my friends but it's worked for myself and 2 other people i know. I'd say it's worth the money.
I'm not sure about the washes, but I know my sister has these little sheets of paper type stuff that are made to remove oil. You just keep them in your purse and whenever you need a touch up during the day you wipe your face with them and they take the oil off. Here's a link to them! http://www.drugstore.com/qxp68807_333181鈥?/a>
It depends on what kind of skin you have, do you just have acne prone skin or is it combination? IT seems like you have combination which means you have an oily T-zone. People with combination skin usually have the best luck with Gel or Foam cleasers.
I dunno if u know Lush, but if u have a store near u, u can go ask samples for ur face type. The ppl taht work there are very nice and will give u generous sized samples so that u can try at home. Its all natural so it wont hurt ur face.,
Clinique[the 3 step face wash], its even allergy tested. As for shiny-ness, use oil sheets.

No comments:

Post a Comment