Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I wash my face regularly and have NO acne but when Im out I feel like my face is crud - would a facial work?

It just feels like its still got unclogged pores and it ALSO feels ridicously DRY.I wash my face regularly and have NO acne but when Im out I feel like my face is crud - would a facial work?
I suggest you see a skin therapist to have a facial, they will do a skin analysis and determine what is the best product to use and maybe incorporate some electrical currents to dissolve the oils that maybe clogging some of your pores and they can also do proper extractions if needed. Sometimes you may have some tissure congestion under your skin and an esthetician/skin therapist can help you to do a deeper cleaning and exfoliation on your skin to give it a smooth and healthy glow and get you some good home care products.


Don't use St Ives apricot scrub, apricot seeds can be too abrasive and actually cause damage to your skin and give you microtears. You want to use an exfoliant that is gentle but effective.I wash my face regularly and have NO acne but when Im out I feel like my face is crud - would a facial work?
Use a hydrating wash, toner and day cream and find a great mask once a week and twice a week exfoliate.


Before doing so take a wash cloth and wet it and heat in micro and apply, then wash face and do the mask or exfoliate.


Over time you should get new cells and a better face.





Am/pm with the washing, toner and cream.
I use St. Ives Medicated Apricot Scrub to clean my pores in the shower. You can finish by using cold water and an astringent to close the pores after.





If your skin feels dry, a light coating of a very light cream can help.

No comments:

Post a Comment