Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Do you stop growing in height after you grow facial hair around your face when you are about 15?

Im about 15 1/2 and I have been growing facial hair quite frequently now all around my face. I am about 6 foot 1. I was wondering if this tells me that I have reached my peak height. I was wondering since I would like to still grow to be about 6 foot 4 or 5. Also the guys in my family all have reached their peak height at about 5 foot 9 to 5 foot10.Do you stop growing in height after you grow facial hair around your face when you are about 15?
A lot of it depends on genetics, but it is possible to continue to grow until you are about 25, though it usually slows a lot around 16. 6 foot 1 is a very nice height, and if your other family members are shorter, consider your self blessed already!Do you stop growing in height after you grow facial hair around your face when you are about 15?
U STOP DEFENETLY AT 25
No. You will probably continue to grow until you are 21 years old.
Men can continue growing up until they are about 26 years old. There are no guarantees, but you are plenty tall now.

No comments:

Post a Comment