Wednesday, January 6, 2010

How to remove my facial hair without hurting my face ?

hey i tired to remove my facial hair with wax,bucking,everything and when ever i do it i get pimples :s so0 wat should i do


and i dnt want to try lizer or anything like that ...any helpHow to remove my facial hair without hurting my face ?
Try the tweezy, I use it and it's great for removing hair where you definitely don't want to put a razor.How to remove my facial hair without hurting my face ?
Well, except shaving, waxing/threading are the best solutions. Threading is slightly less painful than waxing, but it takes longer. Also, if you wax/thread, it's easy for skin to get infected (causing pimples) so you need to put on some Witch Hazel for the next 3 days and nights after waxing. If the skin feels tight then just keep the routine. Spot cream doesn't really prevent the infection.
Like they say, beauty hurts.


Try going to a pro (beautician) and see what he/she does.





Sometimes you have to be persistent and your skin will get 'used' to the little beauty insults to it. But making sure that the area is clean and sanitized before you work on it may help.
i use clippers when i don't want to shave...some clippers are made to get extra close......





http://andispro.factoryoutletstore.com/d鈥?/a>





http://andispro.factoryoutletstore.com/d鈥?/a>
I had the same problem earlier, until i discovered wax strips with sensitive skin formula with no artificial colorings and no allergens too. It solve the matters and less expensive .
is bleaching not an option joleans really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment