Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Can anyone recommend a facial cream to rid my face of scar marks from acne?? I really want a beautiful face.?

I have popped my pimples occasionally in the past. im only 17 and i know it was wrong. i now take neutrogena and its clearing the pimples but not the spots. i also have spots on my chest. can u recommend something to cure it?Can anyone recommend a facial cream to rid my face of scar marks from acne?? I really want a beautiful face.?
no mean to dis your nationality. i have nothing against african americans, but popping pimples on such a dark comlpextion is a bad thing to do. but luckly scars ARENT forever. there is scar gel at your local convient storeCan anyone recommend a facial cream to rid my face of scar marks from acne?? I really want a beautiful face.?
Try Bio Oil to get rid of the scars.. It works for me.. Also for clear skin in the future (face and chest) try clearisil exfoliating facial scrub.





I'm 25 and still getting pimples but for the first time ever I found something that actually keeps my skin clear.





My friends also reccomend proactive but I havent tried it yet.





Good luck! Pimples are the worst thing BLEH!
use cocoa butter or vitamin E before bed, lay it on thick!!! Cocoa butter always helps me, but I have very fair skin. don't pop your pimples unless they have a head on them!!! I'm the worst, i see a lil something and i pry on it till something comes out, normally its blood and i make a bloody mess out of nothing!! Good luck
Only a dermatologists can help this situation. Sometimes a dermabrasion or laser treatments will help with pitting, if it is spots then maybe a bleaching will do. Please dont do anything yourself until you see a Dr. as you could make it worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment