Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Can doing a lot of cardio (say running over a mile everyday) bring out facial feautures on my face? I still?

have a bit of fat on my face. im 17 by the way. Im asking cause ive noticed that many athletes have stronger facial features and i was wondering if exercise was a part of the reason for that.Can doing a lot of cardio (say running over a mile everyday) bring out facial feautures on my face? I still?
The fat on your face is a part of the fat over your entire body.


Runners who have strong facial features do so because they have lower fat percentages over the entire body.


If you exercise and lose fat then you will also lose fat in your face.


Exercise and diet, that is the total amount of calories you consume along with the calories you burn determine whether or not you lose or gain weight.


Exercise is a part of the reason for the lean facial features.Can doing a lot of cardio (say running over a mile everyday) bring out facial feautures on my face? I still?
There are special facial exercises which needs to be done for giving shape to your face.





Sometimes the face appears swollen after sleep, this is mostly due to the retention of water, which is giving the bulged look. Avoid drinking large doses of water or beer or any liquids just before going to the bed.
  • love girls myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment